This website is owned and operated by, or on behalf of, Leverage Artist Protection Corp (“we” or “us”). We are registered in Delaware and in Texas under company number 6898741 and our registered office is at 11139 Culebra RD SATX 78253. “Leverage” shall mean any subsidiary of Leverage Artist Protection Corp.
Information we collect from you
We collect the following information about you:
- information that you provide on the website. This includes basic contact information such as your title/role, name, email address and password;
- details of your visits to the website and the resources that you access;
- technical information from your computer or mobile device;
- the information you supply if you report a problem with the website to us; and
- records of any correspondence if you contact us.
How we use your information
We may use any information about you:
- to enable you to have full access to the website;
- to contact you when you have requested us to do so, including where required to respond to any reported problems concerning the website;
- to produce anonymous reports, statistics, and analysis of the types of users who access the website;
- to create your Leverage account and identify you when you sign-in to your account in accordance with your agreement with us;
- for marketing purposes, including re-targeting, in conjunction with third-party websites and advertising networks. This is based on your communication preferences (see Marketing section below);
- to contact you for your opinions on the website;
- to administer and, for our legitimate interests, to improve the website.
When we share your information
We may share your personal information:
- with any third party to whom disclosure is necessary to enable us to provide you with any services which you have requested or which are necessary to support the website, including but not limited to data processors such as web hosting companies, email marketing service companies, and other third parties such as Google and Facebook, who may serve tailored and personalized advertisements on you based on your activity, preferences and technical information we collect, including by way of cookies and similar tracking technologies such as pixel tags (see Marketing and Cookies sections below);
- where required to do so by court order or where we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with (and/or where we believe we are under a duty to comply with) any legal obligation;
- to any company or prospective buyer of all or substantially all of Leverage Artist Protection Corp’s assets in connection with the sale or transfer of those assets to any prospective buyer.
We may transfer your personal information to one or more countries outside the US, where we (or other companies within the Leverage Group) or our service providers maintain operations. You understand that if your personal information is disclosed to third parties outside the US those parties may be based in territories that may not have equivalent data protection laws and may not be subject to an adequacy decision by the US Commission). We will attempt to ensure that your data is held safely in such circumstances.
The servers used to process your personal information collected from this website are in the US, however, we collect data from wherever users are situated. The information that we collect may, therefore, be transferred to the US from any other country in which you may be located.
Where we transfer personal information we will seek to take account of any applicable statutory obligations relevant to personal information transfers. In the case of transfers out of the US, we will, in the absence of a US adequacy decision relevant to the destination country, seek to rely on appropriate safeguards such as a valid Privacy Shield certified US recipient.
Security and data retention
We take reasonable steps, including physical, technical and organizational measures, to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, and damage. Unfortunately, transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information submitted to us and any transmission is at your own risk.
Your personal information will be retained by Leverage for the duration of your account and may be retained for a period after this time as necessary and relevant to our legitimate operations, our terms of an agreement with you and in accordance with applicable legal obligations. This may include retention necessary to meet our tax reporting requirements as well as the time required to enforce the relevant terms of an agreement or to identify, issue or resolve legal proceedings.
We may retain a record of you stated the objection to the processing of your data, including in respect of an objection to receiving marketing communications, for the sole legitimate purpose of ensuring that we can continue to respect your wishes and not contact you further, during the term of your objection.
Your choices and rights
You have options and choices over how we use your personal information. You may have the right under applicable laws to ask for details of the personal information we hold about you or to amend, limit or delete your personal information. You may also have the right to object to further processing under certain circumstances.
We also respect the rights you may have under applicable laws to receive that information in a commonly used electronic format (or ask for this information to be provided in that format to a third party where feasible).
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we may require you to verify your identity before allowing you to access your personal information.